Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The comment I deleted

Because it seems that Brianne is sooooo angry about a comment i deleted for the last post, I'll tell everyone here exactly what I wrote:

"Hey Brianne, why don't you go suck some other dude's big toe like you used to beg to do to me because you ARE A FREAK! YOU ARE A FREAK! I HATE YOU SO MUCH BRIANNE! SOMETIMES I WISH I HAD SOME OF YOUR HAIR SO I COULD PUT IT ON ONE OF THOSE PIN CUSION DOLLS. VOODOO! THATS WHAT THEY'RE CALLED!

YOU LOVE SUCKING TOES YOU BIG FREAK!

And oh, what you said above, You NEVER talk about me in your blog! WHY DON'T YOU! Am I not good enough"

There you go Brianne... GOD what a BITCH! Right, readers?!

18 comments:

  1. Wrong! No one believe you Chaz. It's just like you to make a blog about some small mundane thing in your life and just use it to torment someone who you once had feelings for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once had feelings for?! Well maybe now you'll see how many goddamn feelings I have for you stupid bitch! EAT THIS BLOG BRIANNE EAT THIS BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lie to yourself all you want, you can't deny that you still love me... you still want me don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO! This is my blog, Brianne get off it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No... not if you don't want me to go... you looooooooove me, you looooooooove me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You so do... and I'm not the only one who thinks so. Even Marla thinks you do. She told me last night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does too! SHE TOLD ME!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please leave me out of this, guys...

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Marla! You're in it now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys are ruining this blog... this blog is about how Brianne is a bitch, not about loooooooooove or anything...

    AND OH! YOU STILL SUCK TOES!

    ReplyDelete
  11. YOU TAKE THAT FUCKING BACK YOU FREAKY FUCK! WHO ASKED TO DO ANAL ALL THE TIME?! YOU DID!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So what?! It's supposed to be hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. TO NO ONE IS IT HOT CHAZ! ITS WEIRD AND YOU'RE WEIRD! ANAL SEX IS JUST PLAIN WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You walked right into my trap!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wait, what trap?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm actually kinda curious...

    ReplyDelete